Cloud Solutions Architects
Job Location: MC10, Inc., 10 Maguire Road, Lexington, Massachusetts 02421
Position Type: Full Time/Regular
· Build digital health tools and under medical device regulatory frameworks, including ISO 13485, ISO 62304, and ISO 60601 framework;
· Architect and develop data processing application layer for scalable SaaS platform responsible for I/O of biometric, lifestyle data and transactional data;
· Re-architect prototype structures where necessary to facilitate long-term robustness, scalability and developer velocity;
· Specify and implement APIs and other I/O interfaces for data queuing, database storage, and application-to-application data exchange;
· Research and evaluate new technologies to be used as enhancements or upgrades to existing server clusters, computing applications and other IT infrastructure components;
· Document code and maintain applications as new functionality is developed and new deployments and revisions rolled out;
· Communicate and work closely with management to schedule delivery of feature sets, estimate task timeframes, and follow agile iteration processes;
· Coach junior developers and oversee/evaluate technical work; and
· Drive vision and communicate direction and possibilities with accurate forecasting of capabilities in the 1-3 year time horizon.
Education: Master’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
· Five (5) years of work experience as a Senior Architect, Product Owner, or Lead Developer;
· Demonstrated ability in prototyping, scaling, and refactoring prototypes or legacy code gained through five (5) years of work experience;
· Demonstrated ability setting up, implementing, and overseeing agile development methodologies, revision control, and build/release systems such as JIRA, Jenkins, and TeamCity, gained through five (5) years of work experience;
· Demonstrated ability with data storage solutions such as Cassandra, Hbase, Redis, or similar noSQL systems and MySQL, Postgres, or similar RDBM systems gained through three (3) years of work experience;
· Demonstrated ability building computational solutions for ETL, big data/machine learning pipelines using tools such as Spark, Mahout, Lucene, Memcached, Kafka, and Storm gained through three (3) years of work experience;
· Demonstrated ability using Amazon’s public laaS cloud, including EC2, S3, and other components in the Amazon cloud stack gained through three (3) years of work experience; and
· Demonstrated knowledge of apache tools and either Unix or Linux gained through three (3) years of work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
25% domestic and international travel is required.
This position is eligible for the MC10, Inc. Employee Referral Incentive Program.
Please send resumes to MC10, Inc., 10 Maguire Road, Lexington, Massachusetts 02421 (Attn: Melissa Ceruolo)